Specializing in South East languages, we are armored with determined, highly committed translators—all with trusted experience and knowledge in their respective fields, supported by professional staffs.
Functioning as a bridge that links people from different languages, and cultures, our team works hand-in-hand in an environment that promotes creativity, dynamics and, more than anything—fun. We work professionally—no doubt about that—but we also maintain a cheerful spirit to keep the whole team working wholeheartedly instead of trading their smiles for pressures.
The employee is required to work and reside in Yogyakarta.
Duties will include:
- The management of multiple translation & localization projects in a fast-paced environment
- Monitoring and controlling project status
- Establishing and maintaining excellent relationships with internal & external team
- Compliance with relevant and applicable procedures
- Min. S1 graduate qualifications, preferably in English.
- Min. 2-years of professional experience in translation/localization
- Must be able to demonstrate strong computer skills and familiarity with CAT tools
- High level of spoken and written English Language skills
- Fast learner, receptive to feedback, a passion for results, a high level of integrity
- Excellent time management and attention to details
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to communicate effectively through a variety of methods
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
PéMad is an Indonesian translation agency, specialized in South East Asia languages. Our clients consist of international translation agencies, multinational companies, non-government organizations, and individual clients from all over the world. For more details about us, go to WEBSITE.
Candidates should send a CV and a cover letter detailing their experiences to date and their CAT tools skills. They should also indicate their expected salary.
Send your application, resume, and other supporting documents to: email@example.com
Closing date: 11 February 2018
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Dedicated Translator EN<>ID - Yogyakarta-based
Department: Local Client Division
About the position:
Dedicated freelance translators will work for 8 hours daily (5 working days) remotely. The position is rewarded with a generous salary on monthly basis, and in some situations, will be asked to come to the office and work from the office. Thus, dedicated translators should have flexibility in his/her mobility.
- Provide accurate and clear translation
- Deliver all translation jobs in timely manner
- Make all necessary research and effort to ensure the best quality of the translation
- Check all the instructions are followed and double check it before submission
- Treat all documents as confidential
- Maintain clear and open communication with project manager or coordinator
All applicants must take and pass a translating test and interview test to be considered accepted.
- English graduate is preferable. Non English graduate must provide proof of work experience as a translator by providing 2 referees.
- At least 2-3 years of translation experience
- Excellent knowledge in translation industry
- Good command of CAT tools (highly preferable)
- Well-versed in English and Indonesian languages
- Comfortable with internet searches and researches
- Proven delivery of quality translation in a fast-paced environment
- Experienced or specialization in translating legal document, business/marketing materials and reports is highly preferable.
Should you or anyone you know are interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com by 19 February 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.